If you already have a little understanding of SEO and its importance in helping a business grow faster, then you must agree that SEO (stands for Search Engine Optimization) is a modern day internet based strategy meant for increasing website traffic through organic search engine results, where the “website” is your point of business and “Organic” is the non-paid search engine results.
Gone are the days, when a business had to rely on old school practices such as running ads on TV, radio, newspaper, hoardings, posters, pamphlets or any other means of advertisement in order to promote a product, brand or service. It all happened due to the emergence of digital market place aka internet where you can set and eventually achieve the right goals to grow your business effectively in a much lesser cost with the help of one and only thing, which we call SEO. And SEO is not as simple as it sounds. For a better end result, or to rank at top of the SERPs, you may need to take help from an SEO expert like Protechzi Digital Media.
So, Search Engine Optimization is basically meant for enabling your website gain more visibility on the search engine result pages (SERPs) where a searcher or a potential customer searches for a product or services by using a keyword or phrases. And a webmaster, simply called as SEO strategist has to make your website relevant to the interest of search engines (like Google) and your target audience as well. Social Media Optimization is also considered as a major factor in driving traffic (the search user) to a website.
Growing your business with effective SEO is not a rocket science. As long as you know what a customer wants and in the process, if you are able to convert them into sales then hiring an SEO expert (i.e. Digital Marketing Company) will be worth it.
Let’s now look into 4 important ways SEO can boost your business.
1. Website Optimization
Having a well-designed and informative business website is a great way to dominate your competitors at the first place and at the same time gets you more costumers. And don’t forget that a well optimized website is the most important tool to get you more sales resulting increase in revenues.
Optimizing the website is the first important job in SEO as it will enable your website more search engine friendly and provides great customer experience as well. The job consists of some technical aspects which an SEO export can perform. And this includes On-page Optimization. Moreover Web Design and Development is one of the most important components of your SEO strategy.
In SEO, on-page optimization is the major force behind driving your website rank in top of the Google search. Important elements of on-page optimization is –
- Website content – A well authored and relevant content is not only what Google “crawls” and parses it in order to display results in its search engine but also allows you to engage your potential customers and sell them your products or services as well.
- Optimizing site speed – Every extra second in your website page takes to load may potentially loss your traffic (website visitors) significantly. And here SEO helps boost the page loading speed, resulting more traffic and scope of increase in your business.
- Mobile Responsive – When more than 60% of global traffic is generated by mobiles, it is a sin if your website is not mobile responsive. An effective SEO can make your website device responsive for display on mobiles and tablets resulting great user experience and increase in sales.
2. Local SEO – Sail through it easily.
Compared to a national level SEO, local SEO is compared to be an easy sailing as you need to optimize your website only for a geographic area making it easy for searchers of that particular area to find your business.
To do lists for a Local Business SEO includes –
- If Google is the most vital link between a business and the customers, then it is imperative to let Google know about the physical existence and target area of your business.
- To do so, your webmaster (an SEO expert or say your Digital Marketing Agency) first need to get your business listed on Google My Business, which is Google’s free tool to manage the digital presence of your business across the Google platforms.
- For maximum outreach of your business, you need to keep your contact details updated and in sync with sites you are present digitally.
3. With SEO, let your business get desired results as long as you wish.
Unlike in traditional marketing methods (mentioned previously) which is time bound and a costly affair. SEO, on the other hand, is very cost effective and if done properly, will definitely make your website gain edge over your competitors for a long time.
To get a long-lasting result, your SEO strategy should first make a list of niche keywords that searchers in your location search for. Once the keywords optimized properly, then you will be able to cater what the searchers (let say your potential customers) ask for in Google search. And as long as your website found on the first page of Google search results, your credibility both in the eyes of Google and search users will go only upward resulting higher authority for your site and building trust among targeted visitors that converts into sales.
4. Major benefits of SEO.
Investing in SEO has the highest ROI (Return on Income) as compared to offline advertising methods as it costs you very less. It comes with monthly SEO plans or yearly but definitely will not dent your pocket hard especially when you consider the fact that an SEO campaign can achieve returns in excess of 500%. Isn’t it whooping, this is exactly what the experts and several studies found.
The bottom line is finding a trusted and affordable Digital Marketing Agency for Small Businesses is the most crucial thing for your SEO campaign as those are the ones who can make your site user-friendly and can help increase your brand value without increasing your costs only to fulfill your primary goal of growing your business with the help of SEO.
So, what are you waiting for? Hit a Four now and help your business grow with the help of these 4 SEO ways. Or let us do it for you within your budget.
Click here to know About Us…
Our affordable Digital Marketing services are mostly meant for small and medium businesses who find it difficult to run SEO campaigns on their own or have a limited budget for the same…
Check out our business portfolios
Or Contact us for further discussion.